Connected TV (CTV) refers to the use of internet-connected devices, such as smart TVs, streaming media players, and gaming consoles, to access and stream television content. Here are a few potential trends in the CTV space for 2023:
- Continued growth in CTV viewership: As more and more people cut the cord on traditional cable and satellite TV subscriptions, CTV is likely to continue to grow in popularity as a way to access a wide variety of television content.
- Increase in CTV ad spend: As CTV becomes a more popular way to access TV content, advertisers are likely to increase their ad spend on CTV platforms in order to reach their target audience.
- Improved targeting and measurement capabilities: CTV platforms are likely to continue to develop and improve their targeting and measurement capabilities, allowing advertisers to better understand the effectiveness of their CTV campaigns.
- Greater integration with other marketing channels: CTV may become more integrated with other marketing channels, such as social media and digital advertising, as advertisers look for ways to reach their audience across multiple platforms.
- Rise of new CTV platforms and content: As the CTV space evolves, it's likely that new platforms and content will emerge, offering advertisers even more opportunities to reach their target audience.
CTV is likely to continue to be an important part of the media landscape in 2023, offering advertisers a way to reach a large and engaged audience.